At Alltech Floors we believe that we have the responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate.We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
We tend to focus on reducing our environmental impact by making sure the products we provide are durable, reliable and able to be safely disposed of.
At Alltech Floors we recognize our key impacts to be in the areas of:
- Energy use
- Raw material use
- Waste disposal
- Emissions to air/water
- Water use
We will strive to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Assess our organizational activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimize waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible e.g. recycled, or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.