Our membership of the Australian Flooring Association is your guarantee of quality and service.
Use an ATFA member and be assured of a job well done.
When it comes to having your new timber floor installed or your existing floor sanded and polished look for an ATFA member first.
Whether it’s a strip timber floor, floating or engineered timber floor, parquetry or cork floor make sure its installed and/or sanded and finished by a ATFA member.
ATFA members are part of a national association which sets bench marks for its members and expect highest level of quality.
The benefits of using Alltech Floors as an ATFA member business are many and include:
- ATFA members are bound by a professional code of conduct
- ATFA members are dedicated to training people for the future;
- ATFA members are dedicated to improving business arrangements and recognition as a quality service to the community;
- ATFA Members have a dedication to the industry and an interest in serving clients well;
- ATFA Members are supplied with the latest industry guidelines for installation, sanding and finishing
- ATFA Members receive regular industry news and technical advice;
- ATFA members have access to national hotlines for those tricky issues when advice is necessary; and
- ATFA members benefit directly from ongoing research and development conducted by ATFA and its partners.
Alltech Floors we provide free in-home estimates, and deliver high-quality services that are backed up by 16 years in the business.
Alltech Floors is fully licensed and insured and will provide certificates of insurance on request.
We guarantee our work because we want you to be happy and satisfied with the job we do. We have many long-term clients in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs who stick with us because we do what we promise, on budget and on time.